- ADDS EXOTIC COLOR TO HABITATS --- With an eye catching color gradient of vibrant blues, purples, and greens, artificial aquarium plants from Emily Pets really stand out against more common green plants and vegetation. These bright plastic plants add an exotic beauty to any underwater environment.
- LESS MAINTENANCE THAN LIVE PLANTS --- Living aquatic plants require tank water preparation, specific pH levels and regular maintenance. The SRI Plastic Plants simply need a quick rinse under hot water and they are ready to add vibrancy to your aquarium. There are no special lights, fertilizers or minerals needed for these flowers to be bright and beautiful.
- CREATES A DYNAMIC PLAYGROUND FOR FISH --- More than attractive additions to your aquarium, these pretty artificial plants provides entertainment and safety for your fish and other aquatic pets. Betta, shrimp and more love to swim around, play in, hide behind and lay eggs in the dynamic, moving leaves of the artificial flowers.
- BEAUTIFUL, LIFE-LIKE LEAVES --- Made with lightweight non-toxic plastic, the pet safe simulation flowers have delicate leaves and petals that sway and flow in the water giving them incredibly lifelike movement in your tank. Even alongside living water plants, the decorative fish tank ornaments look authentic and natural.
- HEAVY-DUTY WEIGHTED BASE --- Each artificial aquarium plant is securely supported and anchored in place by a sturdy resin base. The weighted base is heavy enough to keep the plant where you want it but still light enough for you to easily reposition if desired.
Live or Artificial ? There is no right or wrong answer, which plants you choose are a matter of taste But have you ever Tired of taking on the role of live plants gardener as well as fish caretaker? Tired of strong flourescent lighting for aquarium live plants that trigger migraines? Tired of decay leaves detach and become jammed in the filter inlet and clog up entire filter system? Artificial plants will be a good choice for you! Express Your Personality Try placing decorations in different locations after each time you clean. Your fish will enjoy exploring the new setup and you can enjoy creating new nooks and crannies for them to discover. The possibilities are endless and you’ll never have to have the same setup twice! Easy To Install Rinse and soak the plant in warm water for 15-30 minutes, to relax the fabric and give them an even more realistic look. Place it into the aquarium, sinking the ceramic base into the gravel Easy To Decorate To create visual depth in the aquarium, place taller plants in the back of the tank and shorter plants in the front. Mix styles and colors of plants to create an aquarium unlike any other Easy To Clean Transfer plants from aquarium to a clean container, rinse in clean water, dry overnight, remove algae or deposits with a soft brush, make them look as good as new again. Never use soap or detergent when cleaning.SRI artificial coral is lifelike, amazing and beautiful which is extremely suitable for fish tank decoration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.