Grooming a dog before it is bathed is important as it frees up and removes dead undercoat and matting. It allows proper penetration of water and shampoo to the skin.
- Effective Dematting Comb - Grooming and de-matting your dog is easy with our dog de-matting comb; stainless steel rakes go through the messy coat, tangles, and mats quickly and efficiently
- Suitability - This grooming tool has a lower density (9 teeth) for those stubborn tangles and mats, suitable for use on breeds with medium to long-haired coats, especially helpful for coarse or long, thick, matted coats
- Gentle & Safe - The comb is efficient but mild as it has sharp metal teeth & safety edge that prevent hair pulling and rounded ends that make detangling safe even for dogs with sensitive skin - gently removes loose hair and eliminates tangles, knots, dander and trapped dirt (Works great on dogs and cats with all hair types)
- Ergonomic Handle - The handle is made of quality plastic that conforms to the user's grip and ensures comfortable combing - prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your pet
- Benefits of Grooming - Grooms, and massages for a healthy coat, increasing blood circulation and leaves your pet's fur soft and shiny